- Year of composition: 1878
- Work category: Mixed choir with solo voice(s) and orchestra
- Text author: Karl Alfred Melin, excerpt from Prinsessan och Svennen
- Duration: Approx. 20-25 min
- Detailed duration: Estimated playing time.
Solo voices: 1 soprano (the Princess), 1 tenor (the Swede)
Mixed choir, S.A.T.B.
Examples of printed editions
Bagge, Stockholm no year (piano reduction and choral parts)
Location for score and part material
According to the piano reduction's cover, the score and vocal parts were available in handwritten form from the publisher.
Description of work
1. Allegretto D major 2/4
2. Andantino D minor 3/8
3. Andante con moto D-flat major 3/8
4. G-flat major 4/4