Floating Landscape 2 for ten flutes
- Year of composition: 2015
- Work category: Other chamber music with winds
- Dedication: Zagreb Flute Ensemble
- First performed: Musical Time Machine - Today
Oris - House of Architecture
- Duration: 10 min
- Detailed duration: 10 minutes ca
2 piccolos 4 flutes 2 alto flutes, 2 bas flutes
Location for score and part material
Description of work
A work for ten flutes in a v-shape placement for a antiphonal effect...
The work is in one movement.
This work was written to the Zagreb flute ensemble as a responce to thier performance of Floating Landscape for eigtht flutes two years earlier.
It uses the the same set up the V shape for an antifonal effect.